Minor Consent to 
Travel Forms

Permission to Travel With Minor

There are times when a minor child may be traveling without their parents or legal guardians. When this occurs, a consent for the minor child's travel may be required. If so, we can prepare this document for you. Our Document Preparation Specialists will collect facts about you, travel details for the minor child's upcoming trip, and other necessary information to prepare the form. The document does require notarization, which we will complete as part of the preparation process. Please bring the following information with you when visiting our office:

  • Photo identification

  • Birth certificate(s) of the minor child(ren) traveling

  • Travel information, if available (travel itinerary or booking)

The fee for preparing a Minor Consent to Travel form is $85. Appointments are recommended but walk-ins are welcome. Contact a member of our staff with any questions.

Minor Consent to Travel Form

We are NOT attorneys in the state of Nevada. We are not licensed to give legal advice. We may not accept fees for giving legal advice.